Sunday, November 6, 2011

Quick Laughs

I was adjusting Deb's back.  To do this she sits on the floor and crosses her arms in front of her chest.  I put one arm on her back, lean her back to the floor and press down on her arms with my upper body.  Her head tilts back when we do this.  So I lean her back and Jo was sitting there.  Just as I go to press down Jo leans in and licks her on the mouth.  The adjustment didn't happen.  We were laughing too hard.

We are at our friend's house playing cards.  Both of the women are eating suckers.  At one point it gets a tad loud (there was no background noise).  The husband looks at them both and says "Man I wish I were a sucker right now."  The sound changes to loud crunching sounds.

What would bloggers do without pets, family and friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment