- There is no such thing as privacy. They can and will open doors, crawl under covers and put there face in almost anything you have going on.
- They will sit on anything you are reading and have a knack for finding the one article you are looking at on a huge newspaper. Kindles are not an exception to this rule.
- If you fall asleep you will normally wake up with one or more cats on top of you.
- The warmer it is the more cats you will find on top of you.
- Pet a cat and it will walk away. If you are putting your socks or shoes on they will want a ton of attention.
- Can openers are also dinner bells.
- Nothing in the entire world can get as comfortable as a cat.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Life with Cats
There are certain things you must get used to when living with cats. Some are annoying others amusing and almost all of them are amusing to others.