- There is no such thing as privacy. They can and will open doors, crawl under covers and put there face in almost anything you have going on.
- They will sit on anything you are reading and have a knack for finding the one article you are looking at on a huge newspaper. Kindles are not an exception to this rule.
- If you fall asleep you will normally wake up with one or more cats on top of you.
- The warmer it is the more cats you will find on top of you.
- Pet a cat and it will walk away. If you are putting your socks or shoes on they will want a ton of attention.
- Can openers are also dinner bells.
- Nothing in the entire world can get as comfortable as a cat.
5 months ago