Tuesday, November 8, 2011

email fun

A user was having password problems with one of the "off the wall" applications some of them use.  I sent it to the local techs and they sent it back telling me that they have no idea who takes care of this application.

I called the customer back and she tells me that it was ok.  She just used the "forgot my password" tool and everything was good to go now.

I emailed the onsite tech:

It's ok. She hit the "forgot my password" and everything is good now.  I feel like a Catholic Priest trying to weasel a confession out of these people.

Have a nice night!

His reply was classic.

Part of the job my son...


Now gimme 3 Hail Mary's

Our job requires a sense of humor.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! See what I mean? Catholics are just so much fun to pick on - they give us so many openings!

    ReplyDelete