Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Circus




What a beautiful day for a Circus.







The Ringling Bos. and Barnum & Bailey are back in town.




Showing up an hour early and rubbing elbows with some of the performers is a big part of the fun. Of course, you have to watch your back, the clowns will mess with everyone.




You'll be minding your own business and they will play with your hair or bump your arm while trying to take a picture. Poor Dearth almost got in trouble when one of them was bumping my arm while I was getting a photo.




They had a Clown College theme going on and there was a lot of interaction with the clowns themselves. They also had a Clown College chopper on display. It was built by Orange County Choppers.







The highlight of the open house was the the elephant painting. This is given away by a drawing just before the show.






Here are some pictures from the show.




2 comments:

  1. that is awesome I haven't gone to the The Ringling Bos. and Barnum & Bailey circus since you took me the year I graduated from high school. I think that is when it was anyway. I would really like to take the kids to this circus sometime. We did get to see a small circus last year in Busti Ny it was pretty good and James and Kaitlyn both enjoyed it but of course it was nothing like this one. Another thing I would love to see again is Cirque De Soleil John, Kaitlyn and I went to the one at Disney World with John's brother Ken it was really amazing and it too is a must see if you never have.

    Love,
    Barb!!

    ReplyDelete